I think i'm an old man in a 25 year old's shell. No kidding. I could be the result of an experiment that allows souls to be transferred. Or something along that line. I do feel like an old man. No joke.
According to my mum, I was the best baby any mum could have. I did not cry. Nor make noise. Not like the kids on the MRTs nowadays. I was quiet and stealthy. I woke up, drank my milk and fell right back to sleep. Woke up for lunch milk in the afternoon, played my masak a little, and then i'll nap. then wake up for dinner milk, and sleep again. No noise, fuss free. In fact I was so quiet that my uncle asked my mum to bring me for a checkup to see if i was mute.
I feel old also because... I dig old songs. Cliff Richard. Tina Turner. Barry White. Pre-white Michael Jackson. Old cantonese stuff my dad listens to like Sam Hui, Leslie Cheung and Choi Siu Fung. I kid you not (catch the paradox in the literal meaning... and the pun. wow.)
According to my mum, I was the best baby any mum could have. I did not cry. Nor make noise. Not like the kids on the MRTs nowadays. I was quiet and stealthy. I woke up, drank my milk and fell right back to sleep. Woke up for lunch milk in the afternoon, played my masak a little, and then i'll nap. then wake up for dinner milk, and sleep again. No noise, fuss free. In fact I was so quiet that my uncle asked my mum to bring me for a checkup to see if i was mute.
I feel old also because... I dig old songs. Cliff Richard. Tina Turner. Barry White. Pre-white Michael Jackson. Old cantonese stuff my dad listens to like Sam Hui, Leslie Cheung and Choi Siu Fung. I kid you not (catch the paradox in the literal meaning... and the pun. wow.)
Now I feel like an old man cos... i have bloody backache. Crazy, backache only, you say. Well, I was doing the old man back thump. THE THUMP man. I even tried to use heavy music to distract me from the pain. Quarter life crisis it is.
0 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)