The University has opened up the tutorial rooms and seminar rooms for students to study in. And it's been almost a week since they were opened.
So can someone tell me why are there so many students hoping that they can get an EMPTY room at this point of time???? So we were studying in the room, and almost every hour someone tries and open the door to see if it was empty. It irritates me to bits. It's not the actual act of them rattling the door handle, it's the unbelievable fact that they are totally dense. I have the urge to go screw them everytime it happens.
I really need to get out of this place. And i have another sem after this to endure. I dun see that much NUS/SMU students complain this much about their schools and peers. So sick of the culture here.
2 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check this out
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,104626,00.html
Thatz me by ze way