I thought i saw a review on Mirrormask!! Wooooohhooooo...

Movies to catch after exams:

M:I 3.... Maggie Q! Asian actor in Mission Impossible??? Impossible but true!!
Mirrormask... Anything Neil Gaiman

Some Sandman quotes I dig, vaguely remember them, and cut and pasted off Google:

"What power would hell have if those imprisoned here would not be able to dream of heaven?"
-Dream to Lucifer and the citizens of Hell, in Preludes and Nocturnes.

"People think dreams aren't real just because they aren't made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes."
-John Dee, in Preludes & Nocturnes.

"You are utterly the stupidest most self-centered appallingest excuse for an anthropomorphic personification on this or any other plane. An infantile adolescent, pathetic specimen!"
-Death, Preludes and Nocturnes

"All right. I admit it. He's got a point. The sunsets are bloody marvelous, you old bastard. Satisfied."
-Lucifer, Season of Mists

Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
'Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.' -- Roman Soldier translated by Dream, "The Wake"

My persoanl favourite, need no cut and paste from Google. it sounds biblical to me... =)

"You would not seek to question a poem, or a falling leaf,
Or the mist on the mountaintop,
Why then do you question me?"
-Raven, poet and servant of King Of Dreams

0 comments:


 

Blogger Template | Created by Adam Every