"Damn deadlines. Been facing the monitor for hours on end this week. Or this month? Don't remember anymore. Hungry man. Charts and figures, charts and figures... Ah, need to go to the ATM to draw cash again.

I need to rest.

Wah long queue. Forget it, will do it tomorrow.

I need to relax.

Uncle, chicken rice add char siew. YES CHICKEN RICE ADD CHAR SIEW. Packet.

Take a break.

Iraqi insurgents kill innocents again... tsk tsk. Wonder how the bracket can support the weight of the TV huh?

Wife misses me.

$3.50 ah? okok. Thanks.

See a doctor about migraine.

How do the ladies walk so fast on heels man? Click clack click clack so loud.

I haven't exercised in a while.

Bloody deaf man this guy. Practically shouting into the phone. Crazy fella.

I need some peace and quiet.

Better hurry, green man blinking already.

I haven't read a good book in a while.

Dun understand those office girls... still can walk. Make me kena the horn blaring also. Stupid office aunties. Stupid driver. Car so small horn so loud.

Parents miss me.

Not sure if Finance approve the statement or not... Supposed to give me a reply yesterday. Must remember to remind Peter to finish his report. Bloody bootlicker. Things that he can claim credit do so fast. Things others need take so long to complete. Head office angmohs coming next week, need to entertain them... Where got time to finish my work...

Find old friends to unwind.

Hello Abang. Yah, pack back makan again. Eat already? Today alot of visitors right? Ok bye see you.

Sleep earlier.

Eh, think the figures Ivan gave me wrong man. Taiwan should have a higher production. Lucky I remember. Log in first or eat first? Hiyah, both lah. Annual reports annual reports... Eh? Where's my spreadsheet huh? Wah uncle din give me chili sauce...

.... "

Through the cacophany of noise of modern life, can anyone hear their own little inner voice anymore? Is their inner voice that of their own?

0 comments:


 

Blogger Template | Created by Adam Every