Half drunk but...

And wtf. Intoxicated and high, I reached hm, msn'ed some ppl abt meeting a celeb, and I dreamt of her. No joke. I din sleep well and was conscious of time and everything. Then I slipped onto dream mode at abt 5am. Then I had a funny dream. The front part was abt performing on stage but the thing was scrapped. Then I took my army fren's car and he drove recklessly and got into an accident. In the car was me alvin whom I just clubbed with, monkey who was driving the clk and some woman whom I dunno. After the accident I saw alvin and the woman was texting each other and they mntioend something abt yy leaving. Then somehow the setting changed and some irrelevant part came in then yy came into the picture. Some guy wanted her number and she was fending him off. Then she got upset and said why she rejected the idea of love and all. For some reason she suddenly saw the guy's no then started saying stuff like its u or something then the guy kissed her. Twice. And she looked happy. Then I woke up. 


Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I hate it! I went zouk to drink and forget abt her and I got semi drunk and dreamt abt her so vividly. And I'm wide awake at 8 am. WTF!!!!!! Seriously I like her that much meh! I'm an idiot!!!!

0 comments:


 

Blogger Template | Created by Adam Every