I dedicate this entry to my friends who rallied around me when I was rock bottom. Thank you all for your concern, and understanding. Thank you all for bearing with me while I came to terms with a major change in life. You all have kept me going when I thought I could not.
I have heard comforting words, and words of wisdom that I believe was plagiarised from myself. Funny how people can never practise what they preach. But I aim for that now, to practise what I preach.
Every now and then i expect emotions to well up, and I know I can call on you guys anytime when I need the companionship, or just the listenng ear. Many things might have been said in the midst of emotions and anger, but I know you all are bearing with me.
Thanks again. I owe you guys one. Thank God for all of you, and God bless.
0 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)