The beast within

Nope. Not turning my back on the Lord if you thought so. The beast within me has died. This beast i'm talking abt now erhem feeds on protein powder and creatine monohydrate. Was weight-training pretty intensively during my Industrial Attachment,
since my gym is near my workplace. And i had ALOT of time to kill in-between knocking off and meeting GF. but I think the whole of the previous semester i've slackened so much that watever LITTLE achievements i had achieved have dissipated. Fat me again. or shld i say fat me still..... ='(

Somehow money's always a motivation to train, for me at least. Damn. I need to finish my stuff before they go bad. DUN WASTE THE MONEY YOU'VE SPENT ON SUPPLEMENTS!!!!! DUN WASTE YOUR GYM FEES!!

But i'm just a lazy bugger. sigh. i hate running. But i would be a happy man if i could have a gym to myself the whole day. or the pool to myself, so that i can swin without being self conscious of my fats and burn fats without running (I HATE RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!).

GF promised me 20k in cash if i could cut 20kg. I doubt that. 20 off my current weight would mean going to a level even below my lightest weight since JC. so i'm sorry brothers, you'd prob miss that 2k i promised the 2 of you. no choice la, i hate running.

0 comments:


 

Blogger Template | Created by Adam Every