Attended my cousin's wedding dinner last night. It was a fun affair, talking to my relatives since we seldom meet. And of course the dreaded question of.... "When is it your turn?"
And I had to smile and find some excuse. When I actually told them I am single now, the usual "aiyo, what happened? Must be your temper right?", "I thought you can get married already! So long already!" came along.
Smile. Smile.
Only my sis, brother and brother-in-law knew how fake my smile was.
Congratulations, Max. Your ten-year relationship finally paid off and you are now a married man. Your video was so long, ten years of memories. I'm afraid I have the pictures for my own video, but I don't think I can ever use them.
No more weddings in the near future now. Phew. Well, the next one was supposed to be mine anyway.
0 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)