I read a friend's blog. Well, we were not close, and are not close. I knew her back from JC, and if i remember correctly she found me on friendster and added me.
To say the least, she is different now. Totally different. I still have some of the stuff she wrote me, and looking at her now makes me wonder how much a person can change. Coincidentally, I am listening to a playlist of the top Billboard songs of the 90's. Everything just makes me feel older, and generally feel like I had wasted a huge chunk of my youth being an angry and negative person.
Am i different now? Apart from the many kilos that i have put on, I realise i am not that much different. I am still a slacker. still a procrastinator. But, I am now Christian, getting more driven, and getting more positive. I have chosen a path of life that is harder to walk, but the returns are also higher. I have looked back and think that i may need to blog more, so that small meaningful memories of everyday life would not be forgotten. Ten years down the road, I wish to look back and see that I have done the correct things that might have led me to where I would be ten years later.
I wish my frens the best during the coming CNY, and thank God for granting us yet another time to catch up and see each other.